I like power banks. Very much. And I have many, ranging from small ones that you can slip discreetly into a pocket to huge ones.
While it’s a huge convenience to have a small power bank that you can take anywhere, my favorite power bank for the past 18 months has been the Zendure SuperTank Pro.
This power bank has been a constant companion during that time. I’ve used it pretty much on a daily basis, it’s traveled with me to several countries and it still works despite countless drops and falls and thrown in bags and luggage.
It’s a behemoth of a power bank. With a charging capacity of 26,800 mAh and a weight of 20.5oz/580g, the thing is huge.
But it can meet all my needs.
This single power bank can charge everything from my AirPods to my drones to my iPhone, and even my 16-inch MacBook Pro. And with a total output of 138W, along with the ability to act as a power hub (the power bank can be used to charge up to three devices while charging itself), this is the perfect charging platform.
It’s a beast.
Zendure SuperTank Pro Specifications
- Dimensions: 4.9 x 2.9 x 1.8 in (124mm x 74.5mm x 45.5mm)
- Weight: 20.5oz / 580g
- Capacity: 26,800 mAh
- cells: 8 high density Samsung battery cells for electric vehicles
- Flight safe: Yes (estimated at 96.48 watt-hours)
– USB-C1/C2: 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/3A, 20V/5A, 100W Max
– USB-C1: 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/3A, 20V/5A, 100W Max
– USB-C2: 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/3A, 20V/5A, 100W Max
– PPS: 5-11V, 5A
– USB-C3/C4: 5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A, 18W Max
- Total DC output: 138W
- Firmware upgrade: Yes, PC required
- Display: OLED screen
- Material: Aluminum shell with ABS and polycarbonate center frame
Well, for the first time ever, the SuperTank Pro is on sale at Amazon. And to sweeten the deal, Zendure has a $50 coupon on the page, bringing the price of this awesome power bank down to $179.99.
This is a brilliant deal!
The coupon is available until April 20, 2022.