With the growing pay scale in India, acquiring the necessary skills in data science and machine learning would ensure a bright future
Machine learning is currently one of the world’s fastest growing areas. according to studies, machine learning engineers are in high demand. Artificial intelligence is used in a large number of companies, which is the main reason why jobs are in demand in that industry. If you’re still baffled by all your work alternatives, it’s time to consider pursuing a career in machine learning.
The machine learning field has many possibilities. According to Indeed’s 2019 research, Machine Learning Analysts are the top office in terms of income, job growth, and growing market. From 2015 to 2018, Machine Learning Analyst job openings increased by 344%, with a starting salary of $146,085.
Machine learning is the right career option for you if you are interested in data, automation and algorithms. You’ll spend your days transferring massive amounts of raw data, coming up with algorithms to analyze that data, and then streamlining the process for improvement. Another reason why ML is so intriguing to work in? There are many different job opportunities within the industry. Working as a Data Scientist, Data Analyst, NLP Scientist, Business Analytics Programmer or User Deep Learning Designer is possible if you have a background in machine learning.
People with ML skills are in high demand and in short supply, which explains why these professions are so valuable. Bidding wars for AI expertise have been reported as digital behemoths compete for the best minds in the field.
Machine Learning Salary In India:
Machine learning is in high demand, but companies expect employees to have the right skills. Engineers in this field are in constant demand. The list goes on. That is the main reason for the high ML salaries in India. The Infinite Demand Moreover, the greater the income, the better the experience. According to Payscale, the average wage for machine learning in India is around INR 686,281 per year, including bonuses and profit sharing.
Factors Affecting Machine Learning Salary in India
- Company – The salary you will earn is directly influenced by the company you work for. This is a good fact: the bigger the brand or company, the higher the potential reward. Let’s take a look at some of the highest paying positions: Tata Consultancy Services Limited offers a salary of over INR 4.42,000 per year. Intel Corporation, with a market value of INR 20,000,000, is in second place.
- Experience – The more you’ve done it, the better you see roadblocks and solve problems quickly. A mix of experience and company will influence salary and jobs that make all the difference. If you do have more experience, your remuneration package will be higher. As a result, whether you are new to the industry, you need to keep your expectations in check.
- Location – Where you operate will have little to no impact on your wages in the coming years. However, the compensation you seek for it and receive from potential employers will be affected by your location. While Covid-19 may reduce the impact of location on wages in the future, location is still an important element in determining machine learning compensation in India. Bangalore, India’s Silicon Valley, has the highest pay, with machine learning professionals earning about 21% more than their peers in other locations. The national average is used for the comparison. The other city vying for the Silicon Valley title is Chennai, which offers an income 5% below the national average.
- Skills- The more your ability to understand, the more valuable your skills are. Location has a big impact on how much machine learning compensation you get. As mentioned before, you need to have an excellent mix of skills to land the highest paying job in the ML engineer market. You can earn more money if you have certain talents. Therefore, make a concerted effort to use these skills:
- Machine Learning – INR 706.169
- Python – INR 612.684
- Deep Learning – INR 754.250
- Natural Language Processing (NLP) – INR 697.670
- Computer Vision- INR 736.976
The global machine learning market is expected to reach $39,986.7 million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 49.7% between 2017 and 2025. These numbers show that the machine learning market is growing at an unparalleled pace. Companies will need to recruit skilled ML engineers and other Data Science employees to stay afloat in the market given the increasing competition.
Share this article
Do that thing to share