Microsoft has started rolling out a new set of firmware updates for its Surface Book 3 devices (via WindowsBlogItalia). The new bits are expected to improve Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity, wake-up power efficiency, and the device’s overall stability and reliability.
You can check out the full list of changes below:
- Surface – System Management – 184.108.40.206: Surface SMF Client Driver – Surface System Management
- Surface – System Management – 220.127.116.11: Surface SMF Display Client Driver – Surface System Management
- Surface – Monitor – 18.104.22.168: Surface panel – Monitor
- NVIDIA – Display – 22.214.171.12459: NVIDIA GeForce GTX – Display adapters
- Intel – Net – 126.96.36.199: Intel (R) WiFi 6 AX201 160MHz – Network cards
- Intel – Bluetooth – 188.8.131.52: Wireless Bluetooth Intel (R) – Bluetooth
- Intel Corporation – HIDClass – 184.108.40.206: Intel (R) Precise Touch Device – User Interface Devices
- improves thermal management when the computer is operated with an external monitor.
As usual, it should be borne in mind that these firmware updates are rolling out gradually to all Surface Book 3 users and not everyone will necessarily see them at the same time. In case you missed it, Microsoft has also released new updates for Surface Pro 7 and Surface Studio 2 PCs with performance improvements.
Share this post: