- You can cancel ESPN+ by using the same platform where you signed up for your subscription.
- If in doubt, you should cancel your subscription on whatever platform or device where you are billed.
- Here’s how to cancel your ESPN+ subscription on iOS, Android, Roku, Amazon and the web.
- Visit Insider’s Tech Reference library for more stories.
ESPN+ is popular
channel thanks to its enormous catalog of live sports programming, not to mention original content, sports documentaries, and more. While it’s not the most expensive streaming service, ESPN+ costs $6.99 per month or $69.99 annually. If you need to take a break for any reason, the process to cancel ESPN+ is straightforward. The exact steps vary, though, depending upon how you are billed and on what platform you’re using to end your service.
How to cancel ESPN+ on a web browser
You can use a web browser if you signed up for ESPN+ in a browser and are being billed by ESPN directly.
1. Start a web browser and go to the ESPN+ billing page. Log into your account if necessary.
2. Click Login.
3. Click Manage.
4. Click Cancel Subscription and then confirm this is what you want to do.
How to cancel ESPN+ through Google Play
If you are being billed for ESPN+ through Google Play, this is how you should cancel your service.
1. Start a web browser and go to play.google.com. Log in if needed. Alternatively, you can start the Google Play app on your Android device and tap your account icon at the top right.
2. On the left, click My Subscriptions (or, in the Google Play app, tap Payments & subscriptionsthen tap Subscriptions).
3. Choose ESPN+ and then select Manage.
4. Choose Cancel Subscription and confirm this is what you want to do.
How to cancel ESPN+ on an iPhone or iPad
Cancel your service here if you subscribed to ESPN+ through your Apple ID.
1. Start the Settings app on your iOS device.
2. Click your account information at the top of the page.
3. Tap Subscriptions.
4. Tap ESPN+.
5. Tap Cancel Subscription and then confirm this is what you want to do.
How to cancel ESPN+ through iTunes
If you prefer, you can cancel your service in the iTunes app on your computer if you subscribed to ESPN+ through iTunes.
1. Start iTunes on your computer.
2. Click Account and then click View My Account.
3. On the Account Information page, go to the Settings section. In Subscriptionsclick Manage.
4. Near ESPN+click Edit.
5. Click Cancel Subscription and confirm this is what you want.
How to cancel ESPN+ on Roku’s website
If you subscribed to ESPN+ using your Roku, you’ll need to cancel service using Roku as well.
1. Open a web browser and go to your account page on the Roku website. Log in if necessary.
2. Click Manage your subscriptions.
3. In the Active Subscriptions section, click your ESPN+ subscription.
4. Click Unsubscribe and confirm you want to do this.
How to cancel ESPN+ on Amazon
If you’ve subscribed to ESPN+ through Amazon or a Fire TV device, you can cancel on the Amazon website.
1. Start a web browser and go to Amazon’s subscriptions page. Sign in if necessary.
2. In the Your Subscriptions section, find ESPN+ and select Shares.
3. Click Cancel your subscription and confirm this is what you want to do.