HealthifyMe recently announced support for a new vaccination reminder feature for users waiting to receive their COVID-19 vaccine reminder. The company’s VaccinateMe platform has been updated with a new feature to calculate users’ estimated eligibility date for booster (or precautionary) doses of the vaccine, based on their age range. HealthifyMe’s feature will calculate users’ eligibility date, based on current policies and guidelines issued by the Union Health Department, according to the company. Users can then choose to be reminded of their due date for the next vaccination dose via WhatsApp.
According to HealthifyMe, those eligible for a precautionary or booster dose of the vaccine (depending on their age) can reserve a slot on VaccinateMe, while children aged 15 and over can also reserve their slot. Additionally, users will be entitled to unlimited access to live online exercise and immunity workshops on HealthifyStudio. The precautionary or booster dose can be booked by visiting the website, where users can choose from Covishield, Covaxin and Sputnik V, depending on their previous two doses.
In order to reserve a precautionary or booster dose of the coronavirus vaccine, users can take the following steps from a smartphone browser:
- Visit the HealthifyMe VaccinateMe vaccine reservation platform on your phone.
- Select your state and choose your district.
- Choose the Precautionary dose option and press Research locations.
- Select the vaccine you have already received — Covishield, Covaxin or Sputnik V.
- Press on Research locations again.
- Select a date convenient for you to get vaccinated, then select a vaccination center from the list.
- After noting the price of the vaccine, as well as the address of the vaccination center, press Delivered.
- Enter the phone number used to register on the CoWIN platform and enter the OTP when prompted.
At this time, only people over the age of 60 and those with comorbidities are eligible to receive a precautionary or booster dose of the vaccine, as well as frontline workers such as doctors, nurses and essential service staff. . Users eligible to receive the extra dose can also go to vaccination centers and receive their injection if the center has enough doses.
The VaccinateMe service can also be used to vaccinate other children over the age of 15 and adults (18+) as mentioned previously. Users can choose to receive reminders about the booster dose before their next injection, which will be delivered via WhatsApp. The VaccinateMe website is designed for mobile browsers, but can also be accessed on desktop browsers, according to the company.
For the latest tech news and reviews, follow Gadgets 360 on Twitter, Facebook and Google News. For the latest gadget and tech videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Third Largest Bitcoin Whale Adds Another 551 BTC to Surpass MicroStrategy Accumulation