Publisher Nippon Ichi Software and developer Vanillaware have announced GrimGrimoire remaster GrimGrimoire onceMore for PlayStation 4 and Switch, reveals the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu. It will launch on July 28 in Japan for 5,478 yen.
GrimGrimoire is a real-time strategy game first released for PlayStation 2 on April 12, 2007 in Japan, followed by North America on June 26 and Europe on September 28.
GrimGrimoire onceMore will include the following new features:
- New System: “Great Magic” – Four types of “Great Magic” that can be used during battle have been implemented. Activated with newly illustrated cutouts.
- High resolution graphics and wide aspect ratio.
- “Fast forward” function for combat and story games.
- “Mid-Battle Save” function for combat parts.
- the the difficulty level of the “Hard” mode has been adjusted be more difficult than the original version.
- New System: Skill Tree – Earn coins by completing tasks set for each stage. Coins can be used to strengthen pets. Coins can also be refunded.
- Gallery Mode – Enjoy various illustrations.
- New voice cast:
- Lillet Blan (voiced by Iori Saeki)
- Margarita Surprise (voiced by Miharu Hanai)
- Gammel Dore (voice of Miharu Hanai)
- Lawyer (voiced by Hiromichi Tezuka)
Thank you, Ryokutya2089.