Dell is unveiling a series of new products designed for hybrid working. Products span the Latitude, Precision, UltraSharp line and the company’s monitors, with most available in April. Even Dell Optimizer is getting updates to keep people more collaborative.
Kicking off with the new Latitude laptops. This includes some new entries in the Latitude 5000, Latitude 7000, and Latitude 9000 series. In the Latitude 5000 series, you’ll find the Latitude 5330, 5430, and 5530. There’s also the Latitude 5431 and 5531. These are the smallest PCs , the lightest and most powerful in their category. Along with the Latitude 7000 series there are the 7330, 7430 and 7530. Then on the Latitude 9000 series there is the Latitude 9430. This is the smallest 16:10 aspect ratio business PC.
Most of these systems receive 12th Gen Intel upgrades, but the standout feature of the 7330 is that it’s the world’s lightest 13.3-inch commercial laptop. The Latitude 2-in-1s, meanwhile, support the Dell Premier Rechargeable Active Pen, the world’s first active pen with tile location tracking. The price is below.
- Latitude 9430, available April 2022, starting at $2,245.
- Latitude 7330 Ultralight configuration, available April 2022, starting at $1,899.
- Latitude 7330, 7430, 7530, available April 2022, starting at $1,969, $1,969 and $2,023,
- Latitude 5330, 5430, 5530, available April 2022, starting at $1,562, $1,419, $1,442,
- Latitude 5431 and 5531, available April 2022,
- Latitude 3330 available April 2022, starting at $902.53.
On the Precision side, Dell is launching the Precision 3470, 3570, 3571, 5470, 5570, and 5770. Among the lot, the new Precision 5470 is the world’s smallest, thinnest, and most powerful workstation with up to to 12th Generation Intel Core i9. processors, 64 GB of RAM, 4 TB of storage and Nvidia RTX A1000 graphics. The prize has not yet been shared.
Along with the monitors, Dell is launching the UltraSharp 32, 27 4K USB-C Hub Monitor, as well as the Dell UltraSharp 30 USB-C Hub Monitor. The UltraSharp 32 and 27 4K USB-C Hub Monitors feature IPS black, d rich contrast, black retention and improved viewing angles. As for the Dell UltraSharp 30 USB-C Hub, it is a productivity hub monitor with a 16:10 aspect ratio, which supports the Slim Conferencing Magnetically Mounted Soundbar. There’s even an Auto KVM feature that lets you connect two PCs to a single display and use a keyboard and mouse to control both. Here is the price.
- Dell Slim Conferencing Soundbar (SB522A), available today for $79.99.
- Dell UltraSharp 32 and 27 4K USB-C Hub Monitors (U3223QE / U2723QE), available today at
$724.99 and $1,149.99, respectively.
- Dell UltraSharp 30 USB-C Hub Monitor (U3023E), available today, $1,049.99.
As for the changes to Dell Optimizer, the software has been modified for Privacy, Connectivity and Collaboration on the new Latitude and Precision models. You can hide sensitive information and your PC can darken the screen when you look away. It also features the world’s first simultaneous multi-network connection so you can connect to two weird or wireless networks at once for faster data transfers. Finally, through collaboration, the software enhances neural noise cancellation to sense your surroundings and remove unwanted background noise.
To top it off, there will be additional accessories. This includes Dell Dual Charge Dock, Dell Thunderbolt Dock and Dell Universal Dock. There’s also the Dell speaker. The Dell Dual Charge Docking Station is the world’s first laptop docking station with wireless charging support for Qi-enabled smartphones and headphones that can support up to two 4K monitors. Dell Speaerphone Sports Teams certification and AI noise cancellation to reduce background noise and preserve human voice quality. Here is the price.
- Dell Dual Charge Dock (HD22Q), available May 12, at $368.99.
- Dell Thunderbolt Dock (WD22TB4), available in Q2, at $469.99.
- Dell Universal Dock (UD22), available May 12, at $459.99.
- Dell Premier Rechargeable Active Pen (PN7522W), available today at $109.99.
- Dell Speaker (SP3022), available today, $99.99.
- Dell Slim Conferencing Soundbar (SB522A), available today, $79.99
Dell also shared research today that found that 44% of people want their leaders to empower them to choose their preferred work model and provide them with the tools to do their job. These products are intended for these leaders and workers. “Our latest business portfolio continues to put collaboration, intelligence and security at the forefront, with increased investments that meet the diverse needs of people today and in the future,” said Ed Ward, president of the customer product group at Dell Technologies.
Share this post: