Call of Duty: Warzone is getting a big update for Xbox consoles from Microsoft
The Call of Duty: Warzone video game today received an update for all of its supported platforms, although it is of particular importance for those who play on the Xbox One and Xbox Series X families of consoles. from Microsoft, as it squashes a bug that caused the game to crash every time a player double-tapped the Xbox icon button on the controller.
This update, simply called the January 26 update, also fixes some crashing issues, screen flickering issues, and a spawn bug that affected player loadouts.
Here are the full release notes:
- Fixed collision issues with various Caldera elements allowing players to mine/look/shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue causing instability when pressing the Xbox home button twice during gameplay.
- Fixed an issue causing instability when typing non-ASCII characters (eg: ©, ®, ™, ∅).
- Fixed an additional issue causing the menu screen to flicker.
- Fixed an issue allowing players to respawn via buyout with some of their original gear.
- Fixed an issue causing additional placeholder images to appear in various Store Bundle previews and/or purchases.
- Fixed an issue causing live matches to crash.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to fall into a bottomless pit of despair when attempting to swim in the pool.
- Fixed an issue preventing the second public loading event from occurring in the main Battle Royale modes.
Call of Duty: Warzone also received a minor update last week which also included some small fixes. This month’s most notable update, however, took place the week before. This update added a bunch of new content, including some inspired by the hit anime and manga series Attack on Titan.
Curious about the future of Call of Duty on Xbox and PlayStation consoles? Don’t miss this Call of Duty news from earlier this week.
Want more Xbox gaming news? Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Share this post: