Analytics Insight Unleashes ‘Students and Artificial Intelligence’, an Exclusive Study to Understand the Future of India’s Education Sector
The survey explores interesting insights about the adoption of artificial intelligence in the Indian education sector
Analytics Insight, the world’s first print and digital publication focused on artificial intelligence, big data and analytics, today released a survey on “Students and Artificial Intelligence”. The research explores interesting insights and information about the adoption of artificial intelligence in the Indian education sector, which will benefit the institutions, organizations, schools or organizations that have or intend to use technology to improve their educational prospects.
AI is the enabler in improving online education. It could catalyze the online education market in India, which is expected to soar in the coming years. While it is true that AI is here to improve the future prospects of education in the country, the role of teachers is irreplaceable. Artificial intelligence technology is expected to fill the gaps in learning and teaching methodology and delivery. Using AI, students can get personalized curricula, tests, learning methods, and delivery.
While the use of artificial intelligence in the education sector in India has presented a range of advances and challenges for educators and students in India, this Analytics Insight survey aims to uncover the impact of AI in the education sector in India. Some of the key highlights of the study are listed as follows:
- A majority of respondents (46.3%) who responded to this survey are pursuing a bachelor’s degree, while 34.1% of them are pursuing a master’s degree.
- A majority of respondents (39%) accept that AI is extremely crucial for students in this modern, technology-driven era.
- More than 63.4% of total respondents agree that artificial intelligence is changing the study and learning patterns of Indian students. On the other hand, 31.7% of respondents are uncertain about the implications of AI in students’ study and learning patterns.
- Out of 241 respondents, more than 46.3% think AI could determine early school leaving in India, while 29.3% of them are unsure of its implications.
- Brainly leads the adoption of AI-based education applications with over 57.1% share, followed by Netex Learning at 19%. But a majority of respondents (65.9%) also accepted not to be familiar with AI-based education applications.
- More than 46.3% of respondents agree that artificial intelligence is the future of education in India, while 41.5% of them have a neutral opinion about AI that will make a difference in the Indian education sector in the future .
For India, when the pandemic imposed the provision of classes online, technology, mainly AI, played a vital role in ensuring that students can use the maximum amount of knowledge they are given during this period. Thus, the adoption of AI in education has revolutionized education systems with greater reach and improved execution.
Share this article
Do that thing to share
About the author
More info about author